Postings for the Ministry Opportunities page can be emailed to Jim Wilder at email@example.com and will be accessible for 90 days.
Music Leader and Instrumentalists Needed
Harvest International Church - Findlay Ohio
Do you enjoy leading music on Sunday morning? Or do you play guitar, keyboard, or drums? If you would like to expand your ministry of music, the Harvest International Church is looking for you. Please contact Pastor Alfred DeLaCruz at 419-306-3532 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
May 8, 2015
Mercersburg Church of God - Mercersburg, PA
The Mercersburg First Church of God, Mercersburg, PA, is seeking a part-time pastor. Established in 1947, the Mercersburg First Church of God is a member of the Eastern Regional Conference, Churches of God General Conference, Findlay, Ohio.
The church seeks a pastor who will be available for Sunday morning and evening services, plan and execute special services, administer the ordinances of communion and footwashing quarterly, and visit the sick/homebound. The pastor will perform baptisms, baby dedications, weddings, and funerals. The candidate should have strong Biblical knowledge and be able and willing to counsel and reach into the community to make the presence of the Mercersburg Church meaningful.
The prospective candidate must have ministerial experience and have initiated ministry opportunities. A Bible College degree, Seminary degree, or completion of the Winebrenner Pastoral Training Institute with Ordination Certification, or the equivalent is required.
Interested candidates should send an electronic copy of a cover letter and resume, including at least three pastoral related references, to James Henneman at email@example.com (717-422-6205). Please do not contact the church directly. Resumes should be received by May 29, 2015.
April 2, 2015
Pine River Church of God - Vestaburg, MI
The Pine River Church of God is currently seeking a Part-Time Pastor who is a strong Biblical preacher with an emphasis on reaching those who need a relationship with God. Our church is located in central Michigan, 3 miles from the village of Vestaburg, which has approximately 2000 residents. Our church has been newly remodeled and currently has an average worship attendance of 40-45 on Sunday mornings which includes 10-12 children and youth. Our church is welcoming with very friendly people. We are looking for a pastor who reflects that same welcoming, friendly attitude and is serious about Biblical truth.
You may learn more about our church by visiting our Facebook page; PineRiver ChurchofGod. You may also check out the website http://pineriverchurchofgodmi.webstarts.com. If you are interested in this ministry opportunity or have questions, please send a resume or express your interest by April 30, 2015. Send your email to the church email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Pine River Church of God, P.O Box 326, Vestaburg, MI 48891. You may also contact Great Lakes Conference Director Earl Mills, email@example.com.
March 4, 2015
Director of Youth and Family Ministry
St. Paul's Lutheran Church - Clyde, OH
St. Paul Lutheran Church is located in Clyde, Ohio and ½ hour from Lake Erie. We are a member congregation of the NALC (North American Lutheran Church) and LCMC (Lutheran Congregation in Mission for Christ). Our active membership is 404, average weekly worship attendance is 155, Sunday School average is 20, and our CAT3 program (post-catechism) is 6.
We are looking for an energetic, fun, faith filled person to help grow faith in our children, youth and their families. This position requires someone with organizational skills, creativity and flexibility, and is an effective communicator with the ability to teach. This is a part time position 20-30 hours per week, with potential growth to 40 hours, primarily working afternoons, evenings and weekends.
• Lead the youth ministries program by developing and implementing additional discipleship programs for our children and youth.
• Serve as a positive role model for Christian living & service and be an active and visible presence within the church (with an active membership at St. Paul’s).
• Mature Christian character with a commitment to St. Paul Lutheran Church’s values and mission.
• Ability to manage events, budgets, curriculum and accurately teach God’s word to children and youth.
• Possess the ability to work with church staff and volunteers.
• The Director will partner with family, congregation and the community in ministry.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desired and the ability to incorporate music and the arts is a plus, possess basic English skills and office/computer usage abilities.
• Candidates will undergo a background check.
Complete job description can be seen on our web site www.stpaulclyde.org.
Compensation package $25-35,000 - salary & benefits are commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Send resume, cover letter and 3 references to:
Search Committee, St. Paul Lutheran Church, 147 W Forest St. Clyde, OH 43410 or
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls
February 27, 2015
Director of Equipping
Leipsic United Methodist Church - Leipsic, OH
This position reports to the Lead Pastor and is responsible for the development and training of current and future leaders and volunteers.
Assists constituents in identifying their spiritual gifts, graces, talents, passions, and abilities and helps them employ them in the service of our Lord. Leads team development within the multi-site setting and within each congregation. Interested candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com
February 26, 2014
City Mission - Findlay, OH
Job Requirements: Mature man with an interest in serving the homeless and individuals with emergency needs. The following are important skills and qualities: 1. Dependability, 2. Record-keeping abilities, 3. Public relations skills, and 4. A firm-yet-caring approach (able to act with authority to enforce rules, but a sympathetic listener)
• Answer the phone and complete other assigned office duties.
• Do intakes of clients, interact with clients, and record medication.
• Receive, record, and process donations that come in.
• Review the Log and receive briefing from previous shift Staff.
• For the information of the day shift and other Security, record in the Log any incidents that occur.
• Brief the next Security Monitor (or next staff member on duty) about any situations or problems with clients that may affect his shift.
• Enforce Mission rules and curfews and report violations to Mission Director or Security Coordinator.
• Handle resident needs and problems.
• Monitor the Mission, making rounds every two hours, and adjusting the rounds schedule nightly so that they do not follow a predictable pattern. (When a physically or emotionally unstable client is staying at the Mission, monitor more often as the situation requires.)
• Search all bags and personal belongings of residents entering the building.
• Breathalyze residents as needed.
• Keep outer doors locked, use the intercom to communicate with individuals coming to the door, and monitor outside and inside security cameras.
• Clean as needed.
• Enforce 11 PM curfew for TV, washers, and dryers.
• Warm up suppers for pre-approved second shift workers as they arrive.
• Evening/Weekend - Monitor the dining room and assist with supper clean-up as needed (sweep dining room and foyer).
• Night/Weekend - Set out breakfast (baked goods, cereal, bananas, juice, coffee, etc.) between 5 and 7 AM.
Hours of Work: Part-time as assigned
Contact: Jim Davison, Director of Operations, 419-423-9151, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 25, 2014
Day Center Assistant
City Mission of Findlay - Findlay, OH
Job Requirements: Bachelors Degree or equivalent life experience, interest in working with at-risk adult populations, capable of managing and monitoring multiple short-term and long-term priorities, proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel, Outlook.
Job Responsibilities: Oversee the operations of the Day Center on weekends, monitoring operations, maintaining order and working with the Day Center Coordinator to maintain consistent programming. Assist guests as needed in on-line applications writing resumes, cover letters and job applications. Hours are normally 8 A.M. to 3 P.M on Saturdays and Sundays.
Please contact: John Berkebile, Day Center Coordinator. 419-423-9151, City Mission of Findlay, 510 W. Main Cross St.
January 6, 2015
Family of Faith Church - Tiffin, OH
Family of Faith is an LCMC congregation of over 218 baptized members and an average weekly worship attendance of 100. Family of Faith joined LCMC in 2010 and uses a strong, traditional biblical style of Lutheran worship.
Family of Faith is seeking a pastor who is LCMC-certified or willing to become LCMC certificated, possesses an MDiv from an accredited seminary, has 5 years of pastoral experience and who will lead us in seeking, celebrating, and sharing the peace of Christ with our community and the world.
Click here for more information.
January 5, 2015