Financial Aid

Questions and requests for assistance regarding Winebrenner financial aid should be directed to Krissy Kauf at FA Solutions at kaufk@winebrenner.edu. 

Further Resources

FAFSA – the Winebrenner school code is G04060

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is a form completed by current and prospective college students in the United States to determine eligibility for student financial aid. If you plan to seek Federal Student loans to fund your education at Winebrenner; this must be completed.

Entrance Counseling – Entrance counseling for graduate or professional students is required if you have not previously received a Direct Unsubsidized Loan or Direct PLUS Loan.  You’re a graduate or professional student if you are enrolled in a program or course above the bachelor’s degree level.

Master Promissory Note – This is a legal document in which you promise to repay your loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to the U.S. Department of Education. It also explains the terms and conditions of your loan(s).

Exit Counseling – You must complete exit counseling when you leave school or drop below half-time enrollment. The purpose of exit counseling is to ensure you understand your student loan obligations and are prepared for repayment.

How to Repay Your Loans – Understand and navigate the student loan repayment process: make payments, change repayment plans, explore options, and get help.

Winebrenner’s Financial Aid Policies – page 102 of the Catalog


Effective with the Fall 2023 term, Winebrenner Theological Seminary will no longer participate with Title IV Federal Financial Aid loans. Students may be able to remain eligible for Loan deferment. Please contact financialaid@winebrenner.edu for more information.