Winebrenner Seminary continues to grow in awareness and understanding of the implications of shifting to a $300/month tuition. As we make preparations for our 2023-2028 strategic planning cycle, we are comprehensively revising our financial policies.
Effective with the Fall 2023 trimester we are:
- Requiring that a student submit automatic payment/withdraw approval;
- Establishing $300/month as the expected tuition for all graduate students;
- Reimagining scholarship funds for both endowed and non-endowed scholarships;
- “Forgiving” all student accounts currently in collections;
- No longer participating in the Federal Financial Aid (Title IV) program;
Each of the links above will take you to a previous InDepth article that summarizes the changes and provides some additional context for the various decisions. As always, please reach out if you would like more information or have any questions.
– Brent C. Sleasman, President